Sunday 15 May 2011

for you...

feels like my heart heavy with this unknown feeling i have for you. its been too long for me to have this kind of full and overwhelm feel..
even right now,at this specific time, i still cant be so sure how far i have this towards you, but thank you, since you make me have the courage to feel this again...

i know how you feel about me, but since there is hope you gave me indirectly, makes me brave enough to feel this kond of feeling again, i think i can just full enough with this thought..

my heart hurt, just know how much time we can spend together, but i can do nothing to make it wonderful. 

my heart sad enough, just to know how uncertain you are about this, hoping it will have a good end, but at the same time afraid if it become the opposite.

this hope you gave me, i will treasure it, no matter what the end will be. these feeling i have towards you, i will make it the most wonderful thing i ever encounter...

just like you, it brings this sweet and wonderful meaning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment