Monday 7 February 2011

^ - ^

i had my organic chem paper today, so i blacked out yesterday without write anything here, sorry..
i do really hope it goes well since it can effect my holiday, but i....

huh, i dont know what happen to me this winter. i cant focus on my study, for the first time i went blank in exam, which hurt my pride the most. since i can assure you i do know the answer....

my sister blamed for my packed winter holiday schedule, but i cant take it as the right reason... going somewhere makes our body need much rest, but since i have my final exam around, you know right what happen next...

tomorrow i have my biology and i hope i can give the best, since i love the subject, and the prof., but not physically ok. he happens to knowledge learning as understand than memorizing, just as what i think about chemistry, and everything overall...

cant wait for this to end....

No comments:

Post a Comment