Sunday 12 December 2010

JusT ThReE MiNuTEs oF pLeAsURe

i've dreamt of him. the man with by all expressions still bring smile in my lips. for the first time, i do really want to face these expressions again and again....

the way he looked at me with jealousy while i busy talking to other man, and walked away with the fullest grip in his hand toward his early spring jacket. searched for patience maybe...

the way he ignored me by focused on the paper in his hand when i approached him, but let out small sound of protest from his chest when i didn't settled down beside him....
ha3, how can someone tried to make me jealous but finally sat with my best friend.. he should tried to have a chat with other girls to make me angry actually..

the way he tried to look displeased and gave the devilest stare he ever had, but still couldn't managed to push me away when i asked to share the paper.... of course with the help of those love puppy eyes i didn't gave a slightest thought to make before...

the way he expressed his anger by spoke meanly while told me what kind of questions could be asked later, but finally reached for the tips of my sleeve for my attention and asked for forgiveness when i made a little sad face... ceh, forgiveness. :p

the way he wanted me to know he was sorry when someone asked him for a question while we were talking.. luckily it was my best friend, if not...

the way he amused by my foolest habit to easily trust what people said even though it was unbearable clear that it was untrue, and laughed out of his lung for my stupid expression and at the same time
hold my hand gently as i reached to hit him ...

the way he looked prepared for what came after him...

the way he could read what is on my mind even not a single word has been spoken..

the way he pissed off about i couldn't managed to study, and blamed me for not came with him early instead of talking to some boys. but once again couldn't hid his concerned about i wasn't prepared...

the way he shocked when i tried to shed away his angry by gave him far mock kiss in the air,
but couldn't resist to smile and let out a laugh of satisfaction..

i wish i can meet him in reality, and are ready to take my hand and never let it go far from him again.. how i wish it can be true.....


No comments:

Post a Comment