Thursday 16 December 2010

WoNDeRFuL PeOpLe

last night, i came to know some handsome and talented man. Emi-chan and Noge introduced me to their band senpai, which are wonderful man... i think.

actually i cant remember their name, but if i have a chance, i'll get some picture to show you. since i love man who can play music instrument, they are seriously too wonderful, more understanding about everything, especially about my bad japanese.

they asked me, then waited patiently for my reply, ahh i loved that, and trying to make me understand too many never been heard words they spoke. and he sang a song while playing guitar. かっこいい~

and today, i met one of this man, and he smile and make a bow, you know how japanese greet people right?? you dont know how happy i was just because he greet me. ha3

wa~
one thing i like about this man, other than his height and hansome face and his kindness, i like the way his laugh. he makes me want to laugh with him. he~



No comments:

Post a Comment